When Tewksbury & Kerfeld, P.A. handles your personal injury case, you get close, caring attention from leading personal injury attorneys in the state. In the past 25 years, we have successfully handled many cases in each of the following areas:
Minnesota Personal Injury Attorneys
- Auto Accidents: Accidents caused by a negligent driver may cause permanent injury, disfigurement or disability. Most automobile accident claims involve the Minnesota No-Fault statute as well as liability, underinsured motorist and uninsured motorist claims. To work through these issues, it is important to have an experienced car accident lawyer. Your lawyer needs to be able to gather the important evidence and present it effectively. The lawyer needs to understand all of the relevant releases and settlement methods available to the injured client. We understand the complexities and operation of insurance policies to ensure full access to available coverages and benefits.
- Truck Accidents: When a semi tractor-trailer causes an accident, catastrophic injuries and wrongful deaths are more likely. Families whose loved ones have suffered a truck accident need a lawyer who knows how to handle complex cases involving Federal and State regulatory issues, accident reconstruction experts, and insurance coverage.
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one has been killed, the personal aspects of a wrongful death lawsuit get lost in a larger law firm. The personal injury lawyers at Tewksbury & Kerfeld, P.A. are able to devote significant personal attention and effort to each client. We understand that this is especially important for a family who is suffering the loss of a loved one.
- Premises Liability: The owner or manager of property which is not properly maintained or for which inadequate security is provided may be responsible for injuries occurring on the property.
- Product Liability: Those people injured as a result of defects in the manufacture, design, instructions or warnings of machinery or products may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer, the seller, or both.
- Construction Accidents: Construction accidents are complex cases. They involve building codes and standards, insurance issues and contract disputes. Not many accident attorneys are qualified to handle such cases. We are.
- Catastrophic Injuries: As the victim of a catastrophic accident, you do not want to make the mistake of thinking that any lawyer can handle your case. Too much is at stake when you face a lifetime of consequences from spinal cord injury, brain injury, amputation, or other catastrophic injury. We understand how to present a catastrophic accident case to both the insurance company and a jury. We know the leading experts in all phases of the claim, so that lifetime consequences can be fully addressed by the verdict or settlement.
- Recreational Products: Many recreational products may present a danger to the user. Like all other products liability claims, the personal injury or wrongful death lawyer handling the case must understand the product as well as the experts who will testify in the case.
- Malpractice: Professional Malpractice claims involve actions or omissions – by physicians, dentists and other professionals – which deviate from the acceptable standard of care in the profession and lead to injury or economic loss. The cases can be difficult and complex. You need a good, experienced personal injury lawyer.
- Dog Bites: The owner of a dog is liable for all injuries the dog causes to a person. Sadly, many cases involve small children who are left with permanent facial scars as well as psychological fears.
If you believe you have a case in any of the above areas, contact the personal injury law attorneys at Tewksbury & Kerfeld.