Kyle S. Willems is a native of Bloomington, Minnesota and a 2010 graduate of the University of Minnesota. He attended the University of St. Thomas School of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 2013.
After graduating law school Mr. Willems spent several years working as a litigator in St. Paul, practicing in a variety of areas of law, including family law, banking, insurance, construction, and general commercial litigation. During this time he successfully represented many individuals and companies during the course of litigation, and at mediation, arbitration, trial and on appeal.
In September 2016, Mr. Willems joined Tewksbury & Kerfeld. His practice continues to focus on construction, insurance, and products liability litigation. Mr. Willems’ practice has expanded to also include personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice litigation.
Mr. Willems is also a qualified neutral under Minn. Gen. R. Prac. 114.
Year Joined Organization:
Areas of Practice:
- Construction defect
- Products liability
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Minnesota, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2013
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2013
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2010
Bachelor of Arts
Published Works, Classes and Seminars Taught:
- Protecting the Owner and the Project: Insurance and Bonding Issues in Construction, June 2016
- How to Level the Playing Field When the Insurers Fail to Pay, August 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association New Lawyers Section – Board member
- University YMCA – Board Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- University of St. Thomas School of Law Giles Sutherland Rich Moot Court Team – Coach
If you have any legal problem in your life ... We are available